- 1 x 170 g can Lucky Star Tuna, drained
- 1 cup (250 ml) flour
- 1½ tsp (7.5 ml) baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) mustard
- 1 cup (250 ml) frozen cubed
- vegetable mix or chopped leftover vegetables
- 1 cup (250 ml) Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and lightly grease a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and mustard. Stir the wet ingredients into the flour mix and combine.
- Add the tuna, vegetables and half the cheese, stirring until just combined (do not overmix). The mixture must be quite thin.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin pan and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan. Transfer to a cooling rack.