Click to download the Lucky Star February calendar.
Terms and conditions
Appendix 1 Terms and Conditions and Artwork CUSTOMER Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Lucky Star (“The Promoter”).
- The promotion is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, J Walther Thompson, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
- All information relating to this Competition and published on a website Lucky Star (“Lucky Star or “The Promoter”) (www.luckystar.co.za) on any promotional or advertising material, forms part of the terms and conditions of this Competition (“Rules”). By entering the Competition and/or accepting any prize, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Rules”).
- This promotional competition is open from 12th February 2017 and ends at midnight on the 31st March 2016. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered. The promotion is open to all South African Residents who are 18 years and older.
- To enter and stand a chance to win one of the prizes, customers are required to (a_ purchase any amount of Lucky Star Pilchards ; (b)Fill in the entry form and place in the entry box.
- Prizes: Prizes will be determined by the Store Owner, there will be two draws that takes place one in March and one in April, which means there will be two prizes up for grabs.
- All winners will be required to provide proof of their purchase, their names, ID numbers & contact details and may be required to sign acknowledgement of receipt of prize.
- The winners of the monthly prize draw will be randomly selected by the Store Owner/Agent and winners will be notified telephonically within one week of the selection having taken place.
- The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Any prize not taken up for any reason within 14 days of notification will be forfeited.
- The name of the winner, once contacted, will be published on the Lucky Star website and the prize and winners’ names may, with permission from the winner, be used for digital marketing.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupt entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all the entry instructions.
- If required the Promoter reserves the right to take and use images of the winner(s) for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- By participating in this promotion participants agree to receive further marketing material from the Lucky Star team. Participants will have the option to unsubscribe or opt out from receiving marketing material if they wish.
- Personal information collected by the promoter during the competition will not be shared with any 3rd party without participant’s permission.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, including consultants, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, and consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- By entering, a participant acknowledges that personal information about prize winners will be shared with the Promoter’s agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
- All personal information relating to the participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.