- 170g can Lucky Star Shredded Tuna
- 125ml (½ cup) fat-free smooth cottage cheese
- 30ml (2 Tbsp) tomato sauce
- 5ml (½ tsp) paprika
- Milled black pepper
- Lemon juice
- 12 cauliflower florets
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 4 stalks celery
- ½ cucumber
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- Drain the tuna and spoon the meat into a bowl. Add the cream cheese, tomato sauce and paprika, and season with pepper and a little lemon juice. Mix everything together well.
- Blanch the cauliflower for a few minutes in boiling water. Cut the carrots, celery and cucumber into slim strips.
- Arrange the vegetables on a platter with tuna dip in a bowl on one side.
The tuna dip and vegetables can be prepared ahead and refrigerated for several hours before serving. Keep the dip covered with clingfilm, and store the vegetables in an airtight container.