- 2 x 170g cans Lucky Star Light Meat Shredded Tuna
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 410g can chopped tomatoes
- Salt and ground black pepper
- ½ tsp paprika
- 4 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 400g spaghetti
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- Drain the tuna.
- Fry the onions and garlic in a little oil in a medium frying pan until golden. Add the tomatoes, and season with paprika and a little salt and pepper. Simmer for a minute or two. Stir in the tuna and parsley and heat through.
- Cook the spaghetti until tender in a saucepan of salted boiling water with a dash of oil added to prevent the spaghetti from sticking together, and to stop the water from boiling over. Drain in a colander, then tip into a warm bowl and toss with a little oil to separate the strands.
- Top each serving of spaghetti with tuna tomato sauce and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
A finely sliced red or green chilli will add an extra touch of heat to the sauce.