- 170g can Lucky Star Light Meat Tuna Chunks
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt and ground black pepper
- ¼ English cucumber, quartered lengthwise, seeded and sliced
- 3–4 tomatoes, sliced into wedges and seeded
- 16 Kalamata olives
- 1 wheel feta cheese, cut into blocks
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Drain the tuna.
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic together in a bowl, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cucumber, tomatoes, olives and feta, and toss to coat everything well with the dressing. Add the tuna and mix in gently.
- Pile the salad onto bowls and serve with crusty bread.
Lucky Star Tuna in water or vegetable oil are both good in this salad.