- Whole-wheat Wrap
- Lettuce Leaves
- Fresh radish, shaved
- Tomato, peppers (red, orange), finely chopped
- Onion, thinly sliced
- Lucky Star Black Pepper and Lime
- Skinless and Boneless Pilchard Fillets.
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Lay the wrap out flat and cover roughly half of the wrap with a bed of lettuce leaves.
- Mix together your radish, tomatoes, peppers and onions and spread evenly over the lettuce leaves.
- Add your fillets, spreading them equally. Season to taste.
- Roll the wrap up, starting from the side with the ingredients on. Enjoy.