- A French loaf
- Olive oil
- Plain cream cheese
- Baby tomatoes, quartered
- Lucky Star Sweet Chili Skinless & Boneless Pilchard Fillets, flaked
- A sprig of fresh basil
- Black pepper
- Sweet chili sauce
- Slice up your French Loaf, place slices on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 5-10 min until golden brown.
- While still warm, spread cream cheese onto each and top with a mix of tomato and fillet flakes.
- Garnish with black pepper and basil. Serve with a bowl of sweet chili on the side.