Lucky Star Tuna Spring Rolls
1 medium potato, cubed
1 x 170g Lucky Star Tuna
3 baby marrows, grated
1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
½ cup corn kernels, cooked
½ tsp. dry chili flakes
1 lemon, zested
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper, coarsely ground
1 egg, beaten
12 spring roll wrappers, separated
2 cups oil, for deep frying
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the cubed potato until golden and crisp.
- Drain tuna and in a bowl combine, drained tuna, cubed potatoes, grated baby marrow, spring onions, corn, chili flakes, zest and season to taste. Mix.
- Place back in the pan and cook out the liquid, about 5 minutes.
- Put about one table spoon of the filling onto the spring roll sheet, roll and seal with the egg wash. Repeat with the other spring rolls.
- Heat oil and deep fry spring rolls until golden.