Lucky Star Tuna pot pie
1 Roll store bought puff pastry
1 x 170g tin Lucky Star Tuna, drained well
1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
1 ½ cups chicken soup or packet soup mixed with 1 ½ cups of boiling water
1 punnet button mushrooms, halved
30ml corn flour
- Defrost pastry in the fridge overnight.
- In a pot sauté frozen mixed vegetables and mushrooms together in a little oil.
- Add the chicken soup, allow for the mixture to reduce, about 10 minutes and then add the Lucky Star Tuna.
- Add the corn flour to liquid and stir well to ensure there are no lumps of corn flour remaining.
- Pour filling into a greased pie dish.
- Unroll the pastry and cut a circle big enough to form a lid over the pie dish, cut holes in pastry lid to allow excess steam to escape.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 45 minutes or until the pastry is cooked through and golden brown.
NOTE: you can make 4-6 smaller pot pies using smaller pie dishes