Lucky Star Sardine Puttanesca Pasta
1 x 120g tin Lucky Star Sardines, chopped
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 medium onion
2 cups tinned chopped tomatoes
½ cup black pitted olives
2 Tbsp. capers
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet
- In a pot fry off the onion until it is translucent.
- Add the capers, garlic and pitted olives continue to cook for another 2 min.
- Stir in the Lucky Star Sardines and cook for another 2 min.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and bring to the boil, reduce heat to a simmer and cook until desired consistency is reached and season to taste. Add the sauce to the pasta and serve.