Lucky Star Rosti Topped Fish Pie
1 x 175g can Lucky Star Tuna
180g potatoes, peeled and halved
1 leek (white section), finely sliced
1 lemon, zest and juice
20ml fresh parsley, chopped
20ml Dijon mustard
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 5-7 minutes, until almost tender but firm enough to grate. Drain and refresh under cold running water.
- Warm the tuna in boiling milk, for approximately 5 minutes. Drain the fish and reserve the milk.
- Heat half the butter in a medium saucepan, add the leek and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the lemon zest and juice. Stir in the flour for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Gradually add the milk, stirring well between each addition. Return to the heat and stir until the sauce comes to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Then add in the parsley and mustard.
- Heat the grill to high, add the tuna to the sauce, and fold and then place in an oven proof dish.
- Coarsely grate the potatoes, melt the remaining butter and toss with the potatoes, season and scatter over the dish. Place under the grill for 5-10 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown and soft.